TopicHow to Disable QuickBooks Messenger?
The QuickBooks Messenger device empowers your workers who are marked into your QuickBooks organization record to in a flash speak with one another. In perfect conditions, your representatives will utilize the device just to talk about data identified with your organization's QuickBooks information. In any case, on the off chance that you find that your representatives are not utilizing the device to impart about your organization's budgetary information, you can handicap it. The alternative to Disable QuickBooks Messenger is available in the Utilities segment of QuickBooks.
John Luther is a certified CPA and an Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. He has been working with Accountant Squad for last 13 years and is currently leading the QuickBooks Error Support Resolution team at our facility. He is exceptionally good at what he does and is a believer in perfectionism.
- Dispatch QuickBooks and open the "Document" menu.
- Select "Change to Multi-User Mode" and sign in with your manager qualifications.
- Open the "Document" menu again and choose "Utilities."
- Select the "Debilitate QuickBooks Messenger" choice to cripple the Messenger administration.
- Log off of QuickBooks and log back in to actuate the change.