TopicHow to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 1722?
QuickBooks error code 1722 is one of the commonly reported error, which might create a lot of nuisance for the users. This kind of error is generally seen when there is any kind of issue in development of the software. QuickBooks error code 1722 can be pretty much frustrating for the users to handle.
Keeping that in mind, we have come up with this blog post, where we are going to discuss the causes and quick fixes to the error.
However, if you are short of time, and want experts to fix the issue for you, then in that case, feel free to talk to our 24/7 QuickBooks support team via our toll-free number i.e. +1-800-969-7370. Our team of experts and certified professionals will be happy to help you.
Triggers to error code 1722
- Corrupted files in the windows registry
- QuickBooks files formatted mistakenly
- Any kind of malware infection
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks
Symptoms of QuickBooks error 1722
- Error code occurs and then crashes the active program window.
- Or the system starts crashing quite often.
- Error code itself pops up on the screen.
- Windows sluggishly responds to the inputs.
- Or the system freezes frequently.
Steps to rectify the QuickBooks error code 1722
There can be a plenty of methods to fix the QuickBooks error code 1722, a few of the most effective ones are mentioned below:
Method 1: Uninstalling and reinstalling QuickBooks
- The windows 7 and windows vista users are supposed to click on start key and then visit the programs and features
- After that, move to the control panel
- The next step is to tap on programs and features
- And then sport error associated programs and files within the name column
- Once done with that, click on the QuickBooks associated entry
- Moving ahead, the user needs to click on the uninstall the top menu ribbon
- And to end the process, the user needs to follow the on-screen process and complete the un-installation of the error associated program
Method 2: Restore your system
- First of all, the user needs to move to the start menu and then type in system restore in the search box.
- Hit enter.
- A window will open up where the user is supposed to click on system restore.
- After that, the user is required to enter the admin credentials.
- A wizard window will open up. The user will have to follow the instructions carefully and select the restore point as per the requirement.
- Lastly, the user will have to restore the system and open QuickBooks.
Carrying out any of the above methods would help the QuickBooks users in fixing the QuickBooks Error code 1722 issue. However, if none of the above methods worked, then in that case, it is recommended to seek for professional assistance.I like to help people by sharing the things I have learned.