TopicQuickBooks Web Connector – How to Download and Use It?
QuickBooks web connector is a go between application that permits the qbXML and qbposXML to pass between web-based application and the QuickBooks financial software or QuickBooks point of sale. In simple words, QuickBooks web connector is an interface that assists in gathering the information from the third party application. If you want to know more about QuickBooks web connector, and then go through the blog post carefully.
However, consulting our technical support team can also work in your favor, as our experts and certified QuickBooks professionals can provide you with the best possible information. You can reach out to our QuickBooks enterprise support executives via our toll-free number .I.E. +1-800-969-7370.
Steps to install QuickBooks web connector
Before you install the QuickBooks web connector, make sure that you have the .qwc file from the third party web service provider.
- First of all, the user will have to download the installer of QuickBooks web connector.
- And then, unzip the downloaded installer and then run the .exe file.
- The next step is to follow the prompts and complete the installation process. It should be noted that the installer will install Windows components only if necessary.
Steps to add an application to QuickBooks web connector
- The first step is to click on the add application option in QuickBooks web connector.
- The next step is to browse to the third party application’s .qwc file.
- And lastly, the user needs to select the .qwc file and then click on Open.
How to stop QuickBooks web connector from opening when starting the system?
In case the user is not using QuickBooks web connector, then it is recommended to remove it from the windows startup group, in order to prevent it from running every time the user starts the system. Do not forget that removing the shortcut from the startup might disable the application that uses a web connector to communicate with QuickBooks accounting software.
- Firstly, open the startup folder:
- Windows 10 and 8 users are required to press Windows + R keys for opening the run window.
- And then, type in shell: startup and hit OK
- However the windows 7 users are required to click on the start button and then click on All programs or Program
- From the program list, the user should opt for the startup option.
- The next step is to right click on QuickBooks web connector and then hit the delete option.
- When the user receives the prompt to add web connector to startup, he/she needs to copy and paste the shortcut to C:\Users\USER NAME\Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Startup Menu\Programs\Startup.
There are various other aspects related to QuickBooks web connector tool. However, the above discussed ones are some of the important things that the QB users should be aware of.
For any further information, the user can feel free to get in touch with our QuickBooks support team via our toll-free number .I.E. +1-800-969-7370.