TopicHow to Fix QuickBooks Error Code (6144, 82 and 6144, 301)?
QuickBooks error code 6144, 82 and 6144, 301 is usually seen when the user tries to open the company file. It is one of the errors that the user might come across, and it doesn’t let the user to perform any task. As a consequence of this error, the user might end up in crashed active program window. It comes up with an error message stating “Error 6144 82: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience”. This error can be caused due to a large number of factors, and can also be resolved by carrying out certain steps, which we will be discussing later in this post.
If you are also facing QuickBooks Error code 6144 then reading this post till the end would surely be of some help.Whereas, if you need any sort of technical assistance, then in that case, feel free to call us at our toll-free customer support number at 1-844-521-0490.
Triggers to QuickBooks error 6144
QuickBooks error code 6144 can be seen due to following factors:
- Improper installation or damaged download of QuickBooks
- Recent QuickBooks related change can also induce corruption in the windows registry, ultimately leading to the error
- Network issues on the server or the system can lead to such an error
- In case there is any corruption with windows system files or QuickBooks related programs files due to malware infection
Steps to fix the QuickBooks Error Code 6144 82
The user can get rid of the QuickBooks error 6144, 301 and error 6144, 82 by making use of QuickBooks file doctor tool. The steps to be followed in this process are as follows:
- The first step is to download QuickBooks tools hub and then move to the downloads tab and then press Ctrl + J keys
- And then, click on the QuickBooksToolsHub.exe in the downloads list
- Followed by, clicking on yes and accepting the license agreement
- The next step is to click on next option and then click on installation option
- Now, the user needs to click on finish tab, after the install process ends
- Once done with that, the user needs to click on the icon to open QuickBooks tools hub
To run the QuickBooks file doctor tool:
- The user needs to first run QuickBooks file doctor tool and select the company file issues from the tool hub
- Followed by selecting the run QBFD option
- Once done with that, in the QuickBooks file doctor tool, the user needs to choose the company file from the drop-down menu. In case the user is unable to see the file, then he/she can browse and look for the file.
- Moreover, the user needs to choose check the file option and hit continue
- Now, enter QuickBooks admin password and hit next
It is believed that by now the QuickBooks error code 6144, 82 and 6144, 301 might get resolved with much ease. In case the error persists, or if the user is unable to fix the QuickBooks error code 6144, 82, then we would recommend you to get in touch with a team of professionals.
You can ring up to our QuickBooks enterprise customer supportexperts at 1-844-521-0490, and our technically sound professionals will ensure to provide immediate assistance.