TopicHow to Fix QuickBooks Script Error When Accessing & Opening QuickBooks?
QuickBooks script error gives no information like why the error has been caused. When the user looks at the QuickBooks program and finds that a specified web page is not loading which means that there is any issue in the script of that page. This error is not related to the safety of the page rather it is a minor error which is simply mounter and never break the files or cause the data loss. There can be a couple of causes of the Script error when accessing QuickBooks. If you are also facing any such error, then make sure that you read the post carefully till the end.
However, if you need any sort of technical assistance, then feel free to give us a call at 1-844-405-0906. We are a team of experts and certified QuickBooks professionals, who work round the clock to provide the best possible support services.
Causes of the script errors in QuickBooks desktop
The main causes of such error can be:
- Importing a dealing that has an account not created before the import
- The account and number already present
- Or the script processing functions are disabled or blocked
- Also, if the active X components gets damaged or missing
- Importing bill or invoice having different account different from assets or accounts due
Solution for QuickBooks Desktop Script Error
Before performing any solution, turn off the notification about every script error in Internet Explorer 7, 8 or 9:
Disabling add-ons on the internet explorer to fix the issue
The user can disable the add-ons on the internet explorer in order to resolve the error. The steps to be followed are:
- The very first step is to visit the tools section in the internet explorer
- And then select the internet options
- Now, select programs to move ahead
- Also, click on manager add-ons
- The last step is to select disable add-ons option and hit ok to confirm the selection
It is expected that the QuickBooks script error would resolve after following the above steps. But if not, then make sure to consult a professional or certified QuickBooks support ProAdvisor, and they will solve the issue for you. Call us at 1-844-405-0906, and leave the rest on our 24/7 QuickBooks enterprise support team.