TopicHow to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013?
Facing OLSU error 1013 and unable to decide what to do? Well, need not to worry, as we have come up with a quick fix for the OLSU 1013 error in this post. This error usually come up on the screen stating
“An unexpected error occurred. The branding and profile servers could not be accessed”.
The user can only click on cancel to discontinue setup and then try retrying the process. The QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 indicates that the software is unable to communicate with the bank’s server. This error might occur due to various factors, which will be mentioned later in this post.
Moreover, getting in touch with a team of professionals is recommended, if you are a complete newbie. You can call us at 1-888-291-2294, and leave the rest on our team of QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
Causes of the QuickBooks OLSU Error 1013
The user can face this issue due to the following the factors:
- The software being outdated can be one of the major reasons
- Or if the user is using a mode other than express or side by side mode
- Also, in case the user has entered wrong login credentials
- The user can also face this issue due to the internet connection
- In case the connection between QuickBooks desktop and internet explorer is not being supported internet explorer configuration
Steps involved in fixing the QuickBooks error OLSU 1013
The user can simply enable TLS 1.2 protocol, in order to fix the OLSU 1013 error. The steps involved in this process are as follows:
- First of all, the user needs to open the internet explorer 11 and ensure to have the latest version
- And then, click on gear icon
- After that, the user needs to move to the internet option and then click on advanced tab
- Now, move to the security section and then unmark the USE TLS 1.0 and Mark USE TLS 1.2
- The user will then have to click on apply and ok tab
- Last step is to close the running programs and then reboot the system
By now, the QuickBooks error code OLSU 1013 might have been fixed. However, in case it persists or for any further information, you can get in touch with certified QuickBooks error support team at 1-888-291-2294, and they will clear all your clouds of confusion.