TopicHow to set up payroll in QuickBooks online?
Setting up payroll in QuickBooks Online permits you to calculate payroll, file the taxes of business, and pay your working employees. Apart from this, QuickBooks users can review the status of their payroll as well as access payroll online via mobile app.
Along with this, Setting up Payroll in QuickBooks requires three things:
- You need to have maximum time
- The correct documents are required before setting up Payroll.
- It is also obligatory to have the Payroll service key.
Now, let’s have a glance at the instructions to set up QuickBooks Online.
Steps of how to set up payroll in QuickBooks Online:
- First of all, you need to add EIN (Employer Identification Number) into QB.
- After that, you have to add Payroll Service Key.
- Then you need to click on the option Service Key.
- Now, it is mandatory to confirm your Payroll Subscription.
- Next, download QuickBooks Payroll on your computer system.
- You need to install QuickBooks Payroll.
- Afterward, you need to restart QuickBooks.
- You have to choose the Payroll Setup Method.
- With this, from the options given, you need to choose the Company Setup Method.
- Now, you need to update Employee Information correctly.
- Then after you have to enter Employee’s Contact Information.
- You need to add Employee’s Hiring Information.
- Also, it is necessary to enter the Employee’s Wages.
- Next, you need to sign Employee Up For Direct Deposit.
- It is mandatory to add Employee Tax Information.
- You need to fill the right Employee’s Federal Tax Information.
- After that, you have to enter the Employee’s State Tax Information.
- You can review your Employee List.
- The next step says to Create Paychecks.
- In the end, you can view the Payroll Center on the PC screen.
To get more information about setting up payroll in QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks online with payroll, you can dial QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-877-263-2742.