TopicHow do I solve the QuickBooks Error 12031?
QuickBooks Error 12031 create problem to its users when they try to update QuickBooks or update QuickBooks payroll service. The error takes place due to an unstable internet connection, a network timeout, incorrect settings of SSL, etc. This manner, the error restrains QB from accessing the server.
Solutions to fix QuickBooks Error 12031:
Check your Internet connections setup.
In case the error code is arising while updating QB software, follow the steps:
- In the beginning, you need to run the Internet Explorer and then open the Internet Connection Settings on your PC.
- If on your PC screen the option- If the Use My Computer’s Internet Connection To Establish Connection is already selected, then press Next.
- Then you need to click on Save option.
- After that, close the Internet Explorer on your PC and other irrelevant processes.
- Finally, you need to update QuickBooks once again.
If the error is popping up on your system screen while updating Payroll services, then follow the below steps:
- First of all, run the Internet Explorer and then you need to open the Internet Connection Settings on the screen.
- Then you have to click on the Internet Properties and with this navigate to the Advanced tab.
- Next, you need to make sure that the Use SSL 2.0 is chosen and in case it is not marked then, choose it.
- After that press on Apply and then OK.
- Now, close the Internet Explorer and irrelevant processes too.
- Simply, update the QB payroll tax table once again.
After following the solutions, if you are still unable to fix this issue simply dial QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1-877-263-2742.